Thursday, February 4, 2010

99 Bunches of Books on My Shelf ...



READERS!!!
I can't believe it, but yesterday I missed a momentous occasion. I know you're wondering, "What momentous occasion? Groundhog Day was TWO days ago!" But I'm not talking about Groundhog Day, I'm talking about the 100 day marker!!! That's right, yesterday marked 100 days until the 5th Annual Teen Book Festival. 
I know, I can't believe I didn't realize it either.
But don't worry, because since yesterday was 100 days, that means today is 99 days. And that means that I have a song ... We all know the song "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall," but I bet you don't know MY version of the song. Today, what will be running through my head all day long (and now running through YOUR head all day long), is "99 Bunches of Books on My Shelf!" 
99 bunches of books on my shelf, 99 bunches of books, take one down, pass it around, 98 bunches of books on my shelf!
I'll restrain myself and not go any further. I'm pretty sure I've cemented it in your head. :)
Anyway readers, 99 days means get reading! (At least for me it does - I have five or six more authors to get through!)

No comments:

Post a Comment