Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our last This or That! With Terry Trueman!

Hey Readers!
This is our last “This or That” survey! I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about what our awesome TBF authors like! I present to you … Terry Trueman!
1. Chocolate or vanilla? Both
2. Realistic fiction or fantasy? Realistic
3. City mouse or country mouse? Dog
4. Pop music or classical? Both
5. Dogs or cats? See #3, but def dogs
6. Pen or pencil? Computer
7. Cursive or printing? See #6
8. Summer Olympics or winter Olympics? I prefer live dog or car ads, anything but smiling chicklet toothed young jocks squeezing out a tear for future $
9. DVDs at home or movies in the theater? Def DVDs at home
10. Hardcover or paperback? Paperback 'cause more people can afford them
The “This or That” surveys are all done, but I have some other fun things up my sleeves. Keep checking back, you won’t regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment