Thursday, April 1, 2010

This or That With Vivian Vande Velde!



Hey Readers!
Here’s Vivian Vande Velde’s answers to my “This or That” survey! Thanks, Vivian!
1. Chocolate or vanilla? I can't even believe you asked. Chocolate or non-chocolate? Really!
2. Realistic fiction or fantasy? I prefer fantasy--both for reading and for writing.
3. City mouse or country mouse? Suburban mouse: I'm not good with crowds, or with farming.
4. Pop music or classical? Classical.
5. Dogs or cats? I like both. But currently we have a cat.
6. Pen or pencil? Pencil. I change my mind too often to go for permanent.
7. Cursive or printing? I'm pretty illegible either way.
8. Summer Olympics or winter Olympics? In either case, I prefer to be a spectator. As far as my own level of physical fitness, I'm trying to get the Olympic committee to recognize moseying around the mall as a legitimate event.
9. DVDs at home or movies in the theater? More often at home (hey, it's convenient! and nobody kicks the back of my chair) – but some things ("Avatar!") need to be experienced in a theater.
10. Hardcover or paperback? As a reader, I prefer paperback – I'm cheap, and paperbacks are more portable. As an author, I get a bigger royalty on hardcover, so I'd like to point out that hardcovers are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment