Saturday, June 26, 2010

David Levithan in Entertainment Weekly

Hello Readers! 
This is not a TBF 2011-related post, but I think it will be an interesting one nonetheless. You should all try to get a hold of a copy of the magazine Entertainment Weekly for the week of July 2. In the “Books” section (my favorite section of the magazine!), there is a really fascinating article about how, if “To Kill a Mockingbird” were published today, it may have been marketed as a YA read. 
TBF alum David Levithan (TBF 2007, 2009), author of “Boy Meets Boy,” “Will Grayson Will Grayson,” and more, and editor of “The Hunger Games” series for Scholasitc, is quoted. It’s a very interesting article. I was hoping that I would be able to find it online and attach a link to the post, but it doesn’t appear to be online. 
You can pick up Entertainment Weekly at your local grocery store, or try your library! It’s definitely worth searching for it - any TBF lover will appreciate the article. 
If you happen to get a hold of the article, leave me a comment and let me know what you thought of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment