Saturday, June 5, 2010

YA Tribe

Hey Readers!

A bunch of our totally awesome TBF 2010 authors (Amy Kathleen Ryan, Alisa Libby, Jennifer Smith, James Kennedy, and Martin Wilson) are posting on a blog created by Amy Kathleen Ryan called YA Tribe. Here’s what Amy says about YA Tribe:

“I came home from the 2010 Rochester Teen Book Festival feeling like I already missed the amazing writers and readers that I met. There's nothing more interesting or exciting than talking about great books, so I wanted to create a forum for the discussion to continue. I invite guest bloggers from all walks, including teen readers, writers, and librarians. We'll also do lots of book reviews, but all our reviews are of books we LOVE. If we don't love it, we don't review it.”

Basically, YA Tribe is my new favorite blog. (You can’t pick your own blog to be your favorite, that’s conceited.) So you should all check it out! ASAP! 

(There’s currently a really funny “movie” by Amy Kathleen Ryan about Amazon Reader Reviews …)

No comments:

Post a Comment