Monday, November 7, 2011

Calling All Artists!


Hello Readers!

I’m back, and I missed you! I am DROWING in work over here. Between homework, graduate school applications, and writing my 50 to 70 page Honors Thesis, reading and blogging have gotten put WAY on the back burner. So for that, I apologize! I’m trying my best, and I hope to be able to get back into posting more regularly, especially since interviews have started arriving in my inbox!

Be on the lookout for an interview with one of our TBF 2012 authors on Wednesday, but today, I want to share some information about an exciting opportunity for all the artistic teen fans out there. The TBF planning committee is searching for teens to design the TBF 2012 program and the TBF 2013 tee shirt. All of the details can be found here

So if you are an artistic teen fan, or know an artist teen fan, spread the news!


No comments:

Post a Comment